- Weight gain and difficulty losing weight is a hormone imbalance, not a calorie imbalance
- Having consistent high insulin levels causes us to gain weight and become insulin resistant – Eating sugar and other refined carbohydrates cause a lot of insulin to be released
- Frequent meals could be contributing to continuously high insulin levels and increasing weight gain.
- Focus on limiting refined and processed foods and adding sugar to foods
- Focus on nourishing your body with whole real foods, like fruits, vegetables, meat and healthy fats
- Just eat Real food!
- Most people reach their weight and health goals by eating healthy, whole, unprocessed foods 80-90% of the time. So put how that calorie and protein counter and just focus on nourishing your body with natural real foods and you will be successful.
Nutrition doesn’t have to be complicated, just focus on nourishing your body and you will increase your energy, achieve your perfect body weight and feel amazing!
P.S. Hey guess what? 👉 My 30 Day Reset is starting again on September 1st and if you want to get a taste and more of all the delicious goodness in the Reset then you really should register HERE for my Be awesome 4 Part Wellness Workshop And even if you aren’t that interested in the 30 Day Reset, still sign up for the Workshop, it’s free and you will learn a ton about health, happiness and feeling awesome! —> The 1st video drops on August 16th, you don’t wanna miss it!