Hello! My name is Sally Twellman and I am a dietitian and wellness coach.
As a dietitian, I use the latest nutritional and behavior change research (with a healthy dash of holistic whoo whoo stuff) to help women all around the world create real body and habit change so they can transform their health and lives. I believe in the transformative power of positive daily habits, excellent self-care, and unconditional self-love. In fact, I am a bit of a self-love, body acceptance activist, because you will achieve the change you want, if self love and acceptance are at the center of EVERYTHING I do! I help my clients develop a new relationship with food and their bodies, so they can start living a life free of ‘dieting’ and overeating, and full of happiness, health, and wellbeing!
As a Life and Wellness Coach, I work with my clients to tap into their own greatness, so they can create a life they love from the inside out!
We work together to break through the obstacles and leave behind limiting beliefs that are holding them back from living a life that if fulfilling and full of joy! I help them reconnect with their the wisdom and intuition, that lives within each of us, so they can reignite their energy and passion for life, so they can start having more fun and living life on their terms!
So my clients may come in with the desire for weight loss and body change, they will leave with a body, mind and spirit revolution and whole life elevation!
- I have been registered dietitian for over 10 years. I feel very passionately about the importance and power in living a healthy whole life and good nutrition is a big part of that. Also, this knowledge of the body and nutritional science allows me to get into the nitty gritty of the structure of a healthy lifestyle.
- I was born to be a Life Coach. In 2013 I discovered coaching and my life was forever changed. Coaching taught me a beautiful new way of living and engaging in my life and with myself. I learned a new language and skills behind cultivating joy, authenticity and structuring meaningful change. But honestly, I have been “life coaching” for 35years. I have always had the ability to instantly connect with people on a deep level. Very often and would find myself listening to someone’s life story in the checkout isle at the grocery store or someone would tell me a deeply personal story after only just meeting me. And I love it, I thrive on this connection. And I am completely and utterly humbled by this gift and do not take it lightly. And I see now why it has been gifted to me, because my purpose is connect, be present and work with others to help them dig deeper and create meaningful, joyful and beautiful lives. I help people live to their fullest most beautiful potential.
- I have been there. My road to happiness and wholeness was a twisty one. I struggled for years with insecurity and a profound lack of self-worth. I often felt myself going through the motions of life and the worst part is, those motions were not even what I wanted. I was doing/saying/being what I thought I was supposed to be doing/saying/being. And it sucked and I felt very unfulfilled, but through a series of big and small epiphanies, I saw that there was more out there than the small cage I created for myself. I wanted out, I wanted to be whole and I wanted to fly. Now I pursue wholeness everyday and it’s a daily practice. Some days are easier than others, but I know if I continue to be present and practice every day, I will continue to grow and expand and be a change-maker. I am pursuing my purpose.
Fun facts aka things I love…
- I live in the lovely and super cool Austin, Texas with my 3 fun-lovin’ rambunctious kids, 2 cuddly doggies and 1 amazingly awesome and supportive husband (who also happens to also be my business partner).
- I love to be active; running, spin class, yoga and even do a triathlon here or there. I haven’t always enjoyed fitness, but once I saw the power and true benefit of exercise (hint: it’s not weight loss) I was hooked!
- I love food. To cook it, to eat it, to share it, food is definitely an experience for me. And that is why I share my recipes with you guys here on my blog, I just enjoy it…and I hope you will walk away with great ideas and be inspired to enjoy healthy nourishing food, to nourish your beautiful amazing body!
- I love words. Writing them, reading them, listening to them on Audible (listening to a book, makes doing the dishes more fun!). I am always reading something, often I have a least 2 or 3 books going at once. I am a sucker for historical fiction, especially if it involves a bit of romance, I mean it combines my two of my favorite things, history and love. (Have you read the Outlander series? If not, you should, it’s so goooooood)
- I love to dance! We have regular dance parties in our living room, because it’s just so fun!
- I am a Pisces, and I think explains my love being by the water, in the water and one the water. I am happiest when I am close to a body of water. When I want to go to my happy place, I always envision myself floating on a calm serene lake.
- I love movie night! I love getting cozy with my little family to watch movie together. I don’t get to do this as often as I would like, so when I do I really cherish the time.
- I’m don’t love chocolate. – Gasp! I know, know, it’s not that I hate it, I just prefer something fruity and chewy…think Starbursts!
- And since we are talking about desserts, I think the world is split into two groups, cake people and pie people. Well, I am definitely a pie-type-a-gal. And make it a la Mode, and you have a happy girl here!
- I love to travel! And my favorite place so far… Paris! My husband and I were there a few years ago and only for a few day, but every moment was magic. I can’t wait to go back!
- I love vision boards and I think they have amazing power to help you visualize and clarify your dreams. Which are the first step to creating and manifesting your dreams and desires! Few of the things on my vision board…more travel, write a book, and a thriving mission-driven business. Just to name a few 😉
- I make my bed every day, even at hotels. It just feels good.
- I leave my shoes everywhere, and this drives my husband crazy.
- I love to get all dolled up. Fashion, makeup, doin’ my hair. I use to think this was a frivolous part of myself, but now I know that feeling beautiful is a core feminine value and should be embraced! It just feels good.
- I LOVE what I do! After years of searching for my purpose, I know I am living it now. I feel so grateful and am often over come with joy that I get to work with women all around the world to help them create amazing beautiful lives. And that I get to pursue my passion and be part of the global conversation and movement female empowerment and freedom. I am living a beautiful life and I am grateful every single day!
Want my 7 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan?
Sign up here and you will get my Happy Eating, Healthy Living Guide + 7 day healthy, clean-eating meal plan.